Sacred Heart Parish is a faith filled family and vibrant Catholic community of believers in Jesus Christ. We are the visible presence of Jesus Christ through:
- Creating a welcoming, joyful, and compassionate atmosphere for all;
- Empowering the gifts of one another;
- Supporting one another on our journey of faith;
- Sharing God’s unconditional love;
- Providing opportunities for spiritual growth through ministry and worship, in particular, the Eucharist;
- Advocating responsibility for the poor and oppressed
QuickLinks to our most popular pages
New Book Review in the Book Nook
Be sure to read the new review of "99 Blessings", by Brother David Steindl-Rast.
New Additions to the Scrapbook Page
Check out our Scrapbook page for photos and audio recordings of the 2013 HomeFront Project; Good Friday 2013 Faith Walk; photos and commentary from the 2013 March For Life in Washington, DC; Thanksgiving Week, 2012; September Haiti Immersion Trip.
Sandy Hook Resource Page
Click here to be brought to a resource page for support about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings
How to Report an Incident of Abuse
If you or someone you know has been a victim of sexual abuse, assault, molestation or exploitation as a minor (under the age of 18 years) by a person working for the Roman Catholic Church within the Archdiocese of Hartford (such as a priest, deacon, sister, brother, lay officer, lay employee, lay volunteer, etc.) click here to review the procedure for reporting the incident.